ienjoytastefulbeardsienjoytastefulbeards

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

You Are What You Eat You Are What You Eat

This is gruesome and I loved it, the sounds are awful in the best way. Maybe add some checkpoints, medals, or goals so people have something to aim for. I think it was great considering that this is in the early stages of development.

Inner Inner

I don't understand the goal or objective, but the music is nice. The scenery is a little dull though, the size and proportions are cool but I think more texture or landmarks would make it more visually interesting.

MrTedders responds:

Thanks for the feedback man! Yeah if I end up working on this more ill definitely need to work on some of that stuff.

Super Bee V 0.8 Super Bee V 0.8

It was pretty good, the graphics were a little underwhelming but although simple they were clean. Smooth gameplay with no lagging or glitches. I enjoyed it but my main complaint is the difficulty and length of the game. I trust that the upcoming full version will be longer and I hope that it provides a more complex challenge. Possibly by making the Honey Jars more difficult to reach or creating enemy bees with different attacks or traits. Overall, very good game and clean, bright graphics. I wish you the best of luck regarding the creation of the next version.